Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessel / Near Coastal (6 Pack)
This license has long been the most popular license issued by the Coast Guard. Carrying not more than 6 passengers. License good for 100 Miles offshore as well as any inland waters in the US.
Uninspected Passenger Vessel Requirements link: UPV_GUIDEBOOK (pdf)
* THE COURSE DURATION IS 54.5 TOTAL HOURS OF CLASSROOM LECTURE AND CHART WORK. Highly qualified, personable instructors! Test immediately after the class at the same location.
License Requirements are:
- 360 Days boating experience with 90 days of that time offshore (beyond the shore line)
- CPR & First Aid card
- Physical exam & Drug Test
- *Adams Marine Seminars Certificate of Passing
- Proof of holding a TWIC card (Transportation Workers Identification Credential)
To Register (see course schedule below):
Pay In-Full – $625 (US) / $925 (Intnl)
Pay Deposit – $200 (US) / $400 (Intnl)
Your Registration/Deposit is non-refundable but is transferable to any other class.
Course Schedule (9 evenings & 1 weekend)
(***subject to change)
|OUPV/ N.C. 6 Pack||Florida||Bradenton||7/11/2022||Pay Deposit||Register|
|OUPV/ N.C. 6 Pack||Florida||Ocala||8/25/2022||Pay Deposit||Register|
|OUPV/ N.C. 6 Pack||Florida||Sanford||7/25/2022||Pay Deposit||Register|
|OUPV/ N.C. 6 Pack||Hawaii||Kauai||9/5/2022||(Combo with Master, 13 Day Nights and Weekends Class)||Pay Deposit||Register|
|OUPV/ N.C. 6 Pack||South Carolina||Beaufort||TBD-Call for Class||Pay Deposit||Register|