Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessel / Near Coastal (6 Pack)
This license has long been the most popular license issued by the Coast Guard. Carrying not more than 6 passengers. License good for 100 Miles offshore as well as any inland waters in the US.
- 360 Days boating experience with 90 days of that time offshore (beyond the shore line)
- CPR & First Aid card
- Physical exam & Drug Test
- *Adams Marine Seminars Certificate of Passing
- Proof of holding a TWIC card (Transportation Workers Identification Credential)
* The course duration is 54.5 total hours of classroom lecture and chart work. Highly qualified, personable instructors! Test immediately after the class at the same location.